Friday, June 29, 2007

First Miles of Thousands!


2 days ago our B.O.B. Ironman Strollers came in the mail. Here's the scoop and my initial thoughts:


*These strollers are very easy to put together and maintain. Quick release everything and most of it is pre-assembled.


*Very lightweight, although because of B.O.B.'s attention to detail they feel incredibly tough and bombproof.


*Slick tires and good looks made it awfully hard not to want to take it out for a test spin within' minutes of having it assembled.


I did take it out yesterday morning and I have to say, I love it. I think it will handle our journey with ease. Also, Brendan and I were talking the night they were assembled and agreed that they sure will open up a whole new world of training possibilities for us.



Keep your eyes posted on the journal here, Brendan will start posting pretty soon as well and we will both keep this thing going with current info on what Chemo Is Harder is up to, how our training runs are going, where we will have appearances and speaking engagements, etc. Also, if you haven't signed our guest book what are you waiting for?