Friday, June 29, 2007

Inaugural B.O.B. Run

Brendan and I got together this morning to take out the strollers for our first runs together with them. Some how we convinced Kaylee to roll out of bed 5:30 AM to get some pics of B.O.B. and CHUCK on the run.
I suppose I better explain. Brendan decided to rename his B.O.B. because everyone calls their B.O.B. strollers BOB so...CHUCK IT IS! For now on when you read about CHUCK, you'll have to know that that is Brendan's term of endearment towards his new stroller. I haven't come up with mine yet but I know Gretta is a good possibility.
It was good to get in a run with Brendan today as he has been out of town for 3 weeks. We ended up putting in 6 miles with the strollers and went out for another 2 strollerless along West Blvd in Rapid City's historic housing district.
Run long and strong,
Nolan
Hey... it's me, Brendan. Yeah, I'm alive and finally got a chance to Blog. The run went very well and it feels great to get up before the sun does, because I feel like I put in a full day by the time most folks get up on a Saturday morning.
By the way, CHUCK has a bit of a temper out on the trail. He tries to get away from me and turns when he is not supposed to when he runs into a crack in the pavement. It will just take some time to train him do what I want him to! I am excited to get out and do some really long runs with Nolan so we can get used to the additional weight.
I want to thank B.O.B for the AWESOME strollers and accessories!!! Their product support is huge for our cause and really allows us to breath more life into our run across the state in May 08'.
Take care and thanks for visiting our site today!
BRENDAN~