Monday, April 21, 2008


Hey Everyone!!

Just a few more days around the corner until we begin! I want to THANK every person that has helped along the way to make this possible---

The support and kindness we have received is a blessing and I know it is that kindness that will make this journey a very memorable and special to us all.

We are extremely busy right now...as you can probably imagine. Making the final touches is proving more difficult than I thought, but all the details we have put into this Cancer Research Run will definitely be worth it in the end. We would rather have a little too much than not enough gear/food in case something happens.

We ask that you spread the word about what it is we are doing and remember that even the smallest acts of kindness make great impact on those around you...

I included a clip I took while running a 5K this past Sunday, 20 Apr 08 with my friend Rick Miller of the SD Highway Patrol, and proceeds went to M.A.D.D. It was great weather & tons of people! FUN---
** You can see my Joni and two dogs (about halfway on the video clip...on the left hand side). She had already finished!!! What a stud-ette!!!

Stay tuned for more to come---


Brendan~
"The Journey is the Reward"