Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Video debut for Chemo Is Harder...

Hello Everyone--

We are just over 1 week away from our journey of a lifetime!!! Things are really just happening at lightening speed now and hope you too are ready to follow us along our 429 miles...

I bought a sport camera because it will help us chronicle parts of our adventure, and even though the quality is not professional in nature...I think it adds a bit of a "raw edge" to the time we will spend on the road in South Dakota. Kind of fitting I think-

I truly believe there is a lot of possibility and promise for this camera. It is shockproof, water resistant (good for when we get those 50 mile an hour windy/rainy days), and dummy proof---so even guys like me can operate without too much hastle!!!

We are continually working our packing list and specific gear to bring. I will take pictures of all the gadgets laid out and another one with everything packed on our "Bobs" ---or--- "Chuck" in my case. I hope it all fits...and if not, I guess it's staying home.

Keep checking out our website please...we will be updating often and hope you enjoy what you see and read. I hope this camera thing works because I will try to upload video from the small SD card I can insert into the back portion of camera. It seems to be taking a long time to upload onto our blogger site, so I will keep my fingers crossed. Pretty cool stuff!!


Take care,

Brendan~
"The journey is the reward"